In "Fart-Topia", when Terry McFist takes over McFist Industries, it is changed into Windee World and uses "wind power," which Randy refers to as "fart power." However, the wind power from cows isn't enough, so Terry starts kidnapping people. When the Ninja foils his plans, Terry gives McFist Industries back to McFist, who returns the place to Whoopee World.
In "Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja", it is shown to have existed in ancient Norrisville with wooden attractions.
- Whoopee World Frightacular
- Bumper Cars
- Spinning Cups
- Whoopee Winner
- Whoopee Water Park
- Whoopee World is an obvious spoof of the real world amusement park Six Flags.
- McFist Industries employees go to Whoopee World on Wednesdays.
- Because Viceroy fails to defeat the Ninja in "Viva El Nomicon", McFist buys Whoopee World and bans Viceroy.
- However, Viceroy's ban seems to have been lifted in later episodes.
- Whoopee could be a parody of Freddy Fazbear from horror game Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Whoopee World might also spoof Chuck E. Cheese, a real life restaurant chain.