| Hair color:
|| Dark navy blue (both as Amanda and her true form)
| Eye color:
|| Blue-green (as Amanda)|
Yellow (in her true form)
The Sorceress is the long lost love of The Sorcerer. They worked together to cause chaos in 1209 to rule the world until the First Ninja defeated them by banishing her to the Land of Shadows.
She first appeared in "Sorcerer in Love" disguised as a new girl, calling herself Amanda Levay in Norrisville High. She returns in "Sorcerer in Love 2: The Sorceress's Revenge" but is banished again to the Land of Shadows.
- The Sorceress is the first female antagonist of the series.
- She shows some similarities towards Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid. Both have beautiful human disguises and necklaces that hold their power.
- In her Amanda form, her disguise's hair is dark blue and her outfit is light purple. But in an earlier, different-colored character sheet, her hair was brown and her outfit was navy blue.
- She wears a sailor uniform (sailor fuku) as Amanda Levay.
- The reason many fall in love with her human form is because of a love spell she is able to put on them. She also uses this spell to manipulate others to do her bidding.
- Just like the Sorcerer, she has hands with four fingers, unusual in comparison to everyone else, who have five.
- The Sorceress despises the Amanda disguise and finds it repulsive, saying she prefers her natural form to the disguise.