|"The Curse of Mudfart"
| Season 2, Episode 16
| Prod. Code:
|| October 17, 2014
"The Curse of Mudfart" is the sixteenth episode of the second season (and sixty-eighth episode overall), of Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, and the fourth Halloween-themed episode of the show. It premiered on October 17, 2014.
Randy can’t resist tormenting Howard on Halloween by telling the scary story of the terrifying Mudfart and inadvertently brings the maniacal Mudfart back to life.
Click here to view the gallery.
- This is the fourth Halloween episode, the previous three being "Dawn of the Driscoll", "Night of the Living McFizzles" and "Let the Wonk One In".
- In the opening shot, a soupsicle machine from "All the Juice That's Fish to Swim" and a license plate spelling PTRLK, the consonants from the episode's director Sean Petrilak, appear.
- This is the first episode that is mainly a story within a story.
- Another family member of Howard's, his cousin Sebastin, was mentioned.
- Running Gag: Characters silencing Doug.
- Characters saying "Mudfart".
- Randy drinks from a mug with the words "The Class of 1993", and since it is mentioned that Jason Myers's incident happened twenty years ago, it means that the show is currently happening in 2013.
- The boys mentioning Mudfart's name is a reference to the 1988 film Beetlejuice.
- In the flasback, Principal Slimovitz is dressed up as the Crow from the 1989 comic The Crow.
- Jason Myers dressed up as a Gameboy console, which was released in 1989.
- This is the first episode where Randy "dies".
- Randy uses the Earth Attack in this episode, not having used it since "Hip Hopocalypse Now".