|“||Scrap City. A lawless landfill of discarded, broken-down bots. To protect Norrisville from these cheesed-off machines, McFist Industries imprisoned them behind really high super-thick walls. No robot has ever escaped. No human has ever entered...until now. Hannibal McFist is trapped in...Scrap City.||”|
–Film footage voiceover
Scrap City is a junkyard located somewhere on the outskirts of Norrisville. It is where the most dangerous and defective machines are stashed and left to rust over. Randy Cunningham and Hannibal McFist end up crash-landing here when a battle on board McFist's hover ship gets out of hand. It is the main setting of the episode "Escape from Scrap City".
- Numerous robots from previous episodes make an appearance in the junkyard. Among them are:
- The Punk-Bots from "McSatchle"
- Numerous Robo-Apes
- The Construction Bot from "Attack of the Killer Potatoes"
- The Robo-Snake and the Robo-Frog from "Viva El Nomicon"
- The Robot Snowman and mechanical elves from "Silent Punch, Deadly Punch"
- Franz Nukid from "Nukid on the Block"
- Jack Hammer from "Weinerman Up"
- Steve Riley from "Stanks Like Teen Spirit"
- Rhinosaurus from "McFear Factor"
- The Robo-Hooligans from "The McHugger Games"
- Bull-Bot from "Lucius O'Thunderpunch"
- Executioner Bots from "Bring Me the Head of Ranginald Bagel!"
- McFist Product Robot from "Weinerman Tested, Cunningham Approved"
- Polar Bear and Mort Weinerman's Turtle robot from "On the Poolfront"
- The Amp-Bots from "Everybody Ninj-along"
- Berserkers from "Otto Know Better"
- The Laser Tag Robots from "Shoot First, Ask Questions Laser"
- The Cowboy Bots from "Bro-ing Down the House"
- The Robo-Hounds from "Living in Shooblivion"
NORRISVILLE HIGH SCHOOL