|Hair color||Dark Blonde|
|Occupation||Student at Norrisville High|
|First Episode||Last Stall on the Left|
Scott Thomas (Background Character) is a student who attends Norrisville High.
- He is based on RC9GN's creator/writer Scott Thomas.
- He (along with Scott Thomas) have appeared in most (if not all) episodes in the first season.
- In "Stanks Like Teen Spirit", he is sitting next to a dark-haired girl with his arm around her.
- He's seen with his arm around her again while sitting in the bleachers in "The McHugger Games".
- He went to "Ninja Camp", and is seen climbing over Jed Elinoff (Background Character) to get out of the mud pit full of alligators.
- Howard took his pencil for Randy's plan to get out of class in "Stank'd to the Future".
- Scott BC exits a port-a-potty, with the Sorcerer's stank coming out behind him to stank Buttermaker in "Wave Slayers".
- In the cafeteria spirit rodeo in "Evil Spirit Week", Scott BC is riding the motorized bull, holding on for a few seconds before being thrown and hitting the ground.
- The gasps and oofs made by this character were by real-life Scott Thomas.
- Looking for an item of true beauty to please Amanda with, Howard jumps on Scott BC's back and searches through his bag in "Sorcerer in Love".
- In the same episode, he's at the Dance Beneath the Stars while Cynthia is talking to him.
- He also is in line to try and impress Amanda, carrying a chess trophy (like the one in Stanks Like Teen Spirit) and standing in front of Jed Elinoff BC.
- In "Sorcerer in Love 2: The Sorceress's Revenge", he was with Jed Elinoff BC, Mike Moe and another guy who were angry at Randy for playing Manfred Musterman for eight hours while they have been waiting in the line.
- In "Shloomp! There It Is!", Randy as the Ninja asks him and Jed if he's right about his own name (unlike Heidi), to which they both shrug in response.
- NomiRandy also hits Scott and Jed with the door while exiting the cafeteria.
- In "Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja", Scott gets stanked by the freed Sorcerer.
Images and Appearances