Led by the head Robo-Ape, they follow McFist's orders, although many casualities happen whenever they fighting the Ninja. Viceroy, at one point, gave them different modes, like Strike Mode and Ape Mode--although he had to remove them after their uprising in "Rise of the Planet of the Robo-Apes". They aren't very intelligent, but they are strong and fight in numbers. They also sometimes have attachments, like swords and kitchen whisks, depending on their intended job.
- They're not as mindless as others think they are. They actually have minds of their own as shown in "Rise of the Planet of the Robo-Apes".
- As seen in "Raiders of the Lost Nomicon" and "Pranks for Nothing", Bash seems to make fun of them a lot.
- Robo-Apes seem to have names, like Larry in "Bash Johnson: 11th Grade Ninja".
- McFist only uses them against the Ninja when there are no civilians around to maintain his image.
- Robo-Apes call food "Human-Fuel".
- They are working to Mcfist and different jobs
- Robo-Ape: Larry, what has gotten into you?
- (Randy takes off the head of the Robo-Ape that he was using as a disguise)
- Robo-Ape: Uh-oh. Why are you wearing Larry?
- Randy: Because once the Ninja is known he can never be unknown, and if you had known it was me, you never would have let me in.
- Robo-Ape: (in a pose of confusion) Processing, Processing...
- Randy: No NINJA SURPRISE RESCUE! (slices Robo-Ape in Half)
- Robo-Ape: Still processing... (splits in half)