|Hair color||Amber Yellow|
|Eye color||Azure Blue|
|Occupation||Student at Norrisville High|
|First Episode|| Last Stall on the Left (non-speaking)|
Nameless Girl with Big Eyelashes is a student who attends Norrisville High.
- She is based off production coordinator Madison Bateman.
- She is usually very happy-looking.
- In "Viva El Nomicon", the eye of a Robo-Cyclops landed in her food, causing her to shriek.
- In "Last Stall on the Left", she's heard saying "The Ninja's in the cafeteria!" while running past Principal Slimovitz's office.
- She is on the Whoopee World Frightacular with Buttermaker, Mike Moe, and S. Renisewn in "Night of the Living McFizzles".
- She is also wearing a tiara, and keeps clinging onto Mike, holding him as she walked away from the ride.
- She is a girl that Dickie checked and threw because she wasn't Tawny in "Stank'd to the Future". Randy caught her before she slammed into the ground.
- She had a line of dialogue in "Lucius O'Thunderpunch", saying "I got a beach towel!"
- She looks similar to Candance Flynn from Phineas and Ferb .