- In "Grave Puncher: The Movie," Heidi says that Mom and Dad would never let Howard go to a midnight movie, and that they left her in charge of the house.
- Later, Heidi is called by her mom in front of the theater, who blames her for Randy and Howard's escape until Randy sets the record straight to her.
- Heidi's fear is to grow up looking like her mom in "McFear Factor." Heidi's appearance in 25 years can be assumed to be similar, if not the same, to Mrs. Weinerman's appearance.
- As Howard and Randy are walking through the school hallway in "Pranks for Nothing," Howard says that he told his mom that he knows hand cream is expensive, which is why he clipped the coupon.
- According to Heidi in "Lucius O'Thunderpunch," Mrs. Weinerman told her that she had to let Howard join her for her special recording of Ninja Day.