|Occupation||Teacher at Norrisville High|
|Aliases||Mr. B (by Randy)|
|First Episode||Last Stall on the Left|
Mr. Bannister is an English teacher at Norrisville High.
- He has had speaking roles in "Last Stall on the Left," "Sorcerer in Love," and "To Smell and Back."
- He also appears without speaking in the audience "Stanks Like Teen Spirit".
- He's somewhat of a freestyle teacher as he accepts Randy's ripped-up essay, calling it a good use of metaphor, as an acceptable B grade.
- He is shown in the opening theme speaking to S. Ward Smith.
- In "Shloomp! There It Is!", it was revealed that Randy and Howard both have him for 1st Period.
- He is the first teacher to appear in the show.
- His name was revealed in "Sorcerer in Love," when Howard and Randy dashed out of the class, saying, "No time, Mr. Bannister!"
- He gave Bash Johnson his first "B" at Norrisville High. He did this purely to make Bash stop talking.
- He also gives Principal Slimovitz (!!!) an "A" to stop asking inconvenient questions.
- At least in Howard's fantasy, he shares the general contempt everyone seems to feel for Doug; at first horrified when he sees that the Intraterrestrials have transformed a student to stone, he admits he's not sure how he feels about it when he sees that Doug is the student in question.
Note: * -Background Appearance
- Last Stall on the Left
- Stanks Like Teen Spirit*
- Sorcerer in Love
- Shloomp! There It Is!*
- Brolateral Damage
- The Brawn Also Rises*
- To Smell and Back
- Winner Takes Ball*