|Species||Skeleton (formerly human)|
|Hair color||Dark Brownish-green (alive)|
|Eye color|| Black (alive)|
Glowing Gold (undead)
|Occupation|| Mad Scientist (alive)|
Home Economics Teacher (dead)
|Interests||Blowing up the Earth and then the universe|
|First Episode|| Monster Dump (dead)|
Dawn of the Driscoll (alive)
As seen in "Dawn of the Driscoll", when he is accidentally brought back to life with the Art of Healing by Randy, Jerry is insane and ambitious, desiring to destroy the world and eventually the universe. He desperately wants to be named valedictorian, and he doesn't give up on the dream until his wife explains it to him. He holds a grudge against his college rival, Willem Viceroy, for exposing his plans to authorities and getting him arrested. In revenge, he kidnaps Viceroy, who is actually Howard dressed up as Viceroy, to witness him as he unleashes his doomsday device. However, Jerry does love his wife. He gets distracted when he sees her, giving the Ninja an advantage to defeat him, and decides not to go through with his plan because he wouldn't be together with Marlene anymore.
Usually seen dead, Mrs. Driscoll pretends that Jerry's skeleton alive by moving his mouth while talking for him in a deep voice like a ventriloquist, a poor one since her lips can always be seen moving. As portrayed by Mrs. Driscoll, Jerry is very flirtateous with his wife, and both kiss in class, which disgusts her students. In order to save up money for a cruise--Mrs. Driscoll knows about it but doesn't want him to find out--Jerry becomes the teacher of home economics class in "Nukid on the Block".
- He likes to make Halloween or skeleton-related puns.
- Even though he's dead, Mrs. Driscoll makes him say a lot of skeleton puns as well.
- With the exception of "Dawn of the Driscoll", he is a lifeless skeleton.
- The fact that his skeleton was able to come to life means Marlene Driscoll actually carts around a real human skeleton.
- In M-M-M-my Bologna he is the third person to trip Randy Cunningham when he's running through the halls of Norrisville High, after Howard and Band Instructor respectively.
Images and Appearances
- "Are you ready to die?"
- "DOOMSDAY is coming!"
- "I'm armed ... and DANGEROUS!"