|Occupation|| Student at Norrisville High|
Member of the Wave Slayers
|Friends|| Bash Johnson|
Nameless Boy with Red Hoodie
Not to be confused with Doug.
- We learn his name in Wave Slayers when Heidi announces it on her webcast of the Wave Slayer race.
- He is shown in the background of numerous episodes, mostly when hanging around Bash Johnson.
- Strangely enough, in The Tale of the Golden Doctor's Note, he was one of the boys (led by Randy) that helped swing the rope so Howard wouldn't be hit by the balls thrown by Bash and his friends.
- However, he is one of Bash's friends in other episodes, so this moment and the episode in general is very bizarre in comparison. Bash even called him a "nerd."
- He was dark skinned in Last Stall on the Left, but is shown to be light skinned in future episodes. See File:Doug jaminski is black in the first episode.png for proof.
Images and Appearances